The Right Protection at the Right Price for Your Home
Kerxton Insurance Agency has a long history of helping individuals and families find insurance protection. Request a homeowners insurance quote from us and it may be the start of a long-term partnership that translates into peace of mind for you and your family. If you rent or own your house, condominium or townhouse, we can be your source for home insurance.
Home Insurance Policy Coverage
There are typically four main components that a homeowners insurance policy covers:
- Your home and detached structures, such as a garage or shed
- Personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more
- Temporary housing and living expenses when the home is damaged and uninhabitable
- Personal liability to protect you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home
Unmatched Selection of Coverage Options
Because we have been helping homeowners in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and nationwide with home and renters insurance for more than 50 years, we understand that the coverage you need will vary from virtually everyone else. We can help you tailor a home insurance policy that takes your unique needs into account.
- Contents replacement: This insurance provides full replacement cost for personal belongings.
- Additional replacement cost protection: This provides the extra insurance you may need to rebuild your house if your standard home policy does not fully cover it.
- Identity theft protection: Coverage includes assistance from a consumer fraud specialist and pays expenses related to restoring your good name and financial reputation after your identity is compromised.
- Valuable Items Plus endorsement: It provides a blanket of coverage that is broader than what a basic homeowners policy may cover. It is the right coverage for people who own valuable possessions such as jewelry, artwork, cameras and computers.
- Personal articles floater: This is additional protection for your personal property that provides insurance coverage for collectibles, wine collections, musical instruments, jewelry and more. It is the right coverage for people who wish to schedule items that have been carefully selected and whose values exceed the limits of either their homeowners policy or the Valuable Items Plus endorsement.
- Personal injury insurance: Coverage that protects you against libel and slander.
- Umbrella insurance: This excess liability policy offers an additional $1 to $5 million of liability protection and will protect you over and above the policy limits on your home and auto insurance.
- Flood insurance: Flood damage is typically not covered under a homeowners policy. Flood insurance is affordable protection that covers repairs to your property and provides cleanup reimbursements.
- Hurricane insurance: Recent severe storms have proved that wind damage to homes is not limited to coastal properties. Ask us about hurricane insurance and fire insurance.
With our proximity to the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, we understand embassy insurance and what it takes to protect the temporary visitors who live and work in embassies or consulates there.
Contact Us for a Free Insurance Quote
Just as your home is more than the building, homeowners insurance is more than the quote. You can trust that Kerxton Insurance will be there to advise you on coverage options and deductibles and help you in the event that you need to file a claim. Contact Kerxton Insurance today at 703-352-0030 or 888-KERXTON.