Other Business Insurance Coverage
Every business faces risk. However, good businesses manage that risk through intelligent decision making and forward planning. Kerxton Insurance Agency can help manage your business risk with sound insurance solutions. We work with you to identify your needs and establish a program that properly insures against the unique hazards of your business, including:
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: For businesses with substantial liability exposure, a commercial umbrella policy may help protect your business and business assets in case of a major lawsuit.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance: Understanding how to underwrite a building under construction can be overwhelming as the structure changes from day-to-day. Kerxton Insurance can help you make sure more than just the construction materials are covered.
- Business Overhead Expense Insurance: Business overhead expense insurance is designed to reimburse a business for overhead expenses in the event a business owner becomes disabled.
- Claims Management and Loss Control Services: Our experts can help reduce the loss potential associated with your business operations.
- Risk Management Services: Kerxton Insurance can help you implement customized strategies to minimize risk.
- Commercial Surety and Performance Bonds: There are many types of bonds that serve specific purposes for a wide variety of business dealings. A bond is not an insurance policy, which simply means it does not pay any losses. Rather, the contract surety bond or other bond is a document that guarantees you will be able to pay the losses.
- Business Crime Insurance: As a business owner, you need to protect yourself against losses that can happen from both inside and outside your establishment.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: When seeking business insurance for newer risks, such as data breaches, privacy risks and identity theft, it’s important to select an insurance company that can back its innovation with a solid reputation.
- International Insurance: Whether you are traveling on a holiday, for work, or relocating to another country, having the right international insurance plan is important when you are abroad.
- Inland Marine Insurance: When working offsite, your business owners policy doesn’t always cover your tools, equipment and computers. We can help eliminate the risks associated with your transportable property.