Employee Benefits Solutions
Comprehensive Knowledge and Solutions that Make Sense
In today’s workplace, employee benefits are one of the largest business expenses facing companies of every size and type. With health costs rising faster than wages, the challenges facing employers are extremely complex.
At Kerxton Insurance Agency, Inc., we understand that you must carefully navigate through a complicated process that involves the evaluation of medical, dental, life and disability group plans, contract and rate negotiations, and consideration of regulatory issues, all while balancing the needs of your employees with your bottom line. Our commitment is to help you save time and money by partnering with you to manage your benefit plans.
Our mission is to provide your company with employee benefit solutions that make sense. Our strategies help contain costs, are easy to understand and manage and combine innovative ideas without sacrificing quality.
The Kerxton Insurance team is composed of experienced professionals with comprehensive knowledge of the health and life insurance industry. We have decades of experience working with employer groups of all sizes on employer-funded plans and voluntary benefits. Our alliances with local and national health, life, dental and vision partners will ensure your organization the best product fit and the optimum service available.
Group Plan Products and Services
From major medical and group dental and vision, to financial services, such as buy-sell agreements, count on Kerxton Insurance for:
- Employee benefits
- Group health
- Group dental
- Group life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Group vision
- Voluntary benefits
- Cafeteria plans
- Long-term care
- Travel insurance
- Stock option purchase plans
- COBRA administration
- Profit sharing and 401(k)
- Key person life
- Business overhead expense
- Buy-sell agreements
Competitive Rates on Group Plans
Our employee benefits program is based on three principles:
- Multiple competing sources: Requesting insurance quotes from multiple insurance companies creates incentive for the best deal and gives you the ability to compare options side-by-side. This allows you to easily find the most affordable health insurance plans available.
- Quality customer service: Our commitment is to help you save time and money by acting as an extension of your employee benefits team. We provide dedicated customer service representatives, both internal and external. As one of most successful independent agencies in Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and nationwide, our success is driven by our determination to stay focused on caring for our clients.
- Experienced, reliable team: Each member of the Kerxton Insurance team is a seasoned professional with comprehensive knowledge of the employee benefits industry and experience working with insurance companies and employer groups of all sizes.
We will be happy to discuss these state-of-the-art opportunities in human resource management to determine how they may serve the employee benefit plans at your business. We are ready to work with you and your staff to offer the most competitive employee benefit package possible. Contact Kerxton Insurance today.