Solutions to Meet Your Financial Planning Needs
Preparing for risk is a vital part of your financial well-being. And, it is also an integral part of any solid financial plan. At Kerxton Insurance Agency, the solutions we offer range from relatively simple, low-cost payroll savings plans and voluntary insurance benefits to more complex arrangements for business succession planning, including buy-sell agreements and buy outs.
Kerxton Insurance offers a wide array of solutions to meet a variety of financial planning needs, including:
- Key Person Life Insurance: When a death occurs, replacing that key person takes time and money. Kerxton Insurance provides a death benefit to help businesses cover any financial losses that occur during this critical transition.
- 401(k) Administration: We can help you take the guesswork out of administering your 401(k) plans for employees.
- Profit Sharing: Providing stock options can be a win-win proposition for employers. Employees can add additional compensation to their earnings and employers receive a tax break.
- Stock Purchase Plans: Kerxton Insurance can help you develop a stock purchase plan to give your employees the opportunity to share in the business’ success.
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Buy-sell agreements are binding contracts between co-owners that control when owners can sell their interest, who can buy an owner’s interest, and what price will be paid. Kerxton Insurance can help you put a buy-sell agreement into place for your business.
No business investment solutions are too basic or too complicated for our knowledgeable insurance professionals. For more information on these services and more, contact Kerxton Insurance today at 703-352-0030 or 888-KERXTON.