Happy Holidays from Kerxton Insurance Agency! The end of the year and the start of a new one is a great time to review all of your insurance policies with your Kerxton Insurance agent. When you conduct a comprehensive review of your insurance policies, you can make sure you have appropriate coverage for any changes that have taken place during the past year, and we can help you make sure your coverage limits and deductibles are right for your needs. And we can identify any additional discounts or savings opportunities that you may be eligible for.
When we get together to review your policies, you can expect to discuss the following:
- What type of property coverage do you have (homeowners or renters insurance)?
- Do you have replacement cost coverage or actual cash value coverage, and is it appropriate for your needs?
- Do you have sufficient liability limits on your homeowners and auto insurance policies? Would you have enough coverage to pay legal costs and judgments if you were sued?
- Would you benefit from the excess liability coverage provided by a personal umbrella policy?
- How much personal property coverage do you have, and is it the right amount?
- What are your current deductibles on your homeowners and auto insurance policies? Should you raise or lower them? Remember, raising your deductibles helps to save money on your premiums, but if you have to file a claim you will have to spend more out of your own pocket to cover your losses.
- Are you eligible for any additional discounts or premium savings?
We will thoroughly assess your needs, review your policies and make sure that any changes that have occurred in your life are reflected in your coverage where appropriate. This is also a great time for you to tell us how we are doing! We welcome your opinion on the products we offer and the service we provide to you and your family.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment to review your insurance policies. Don’t wait until it is too late!